SN04-G is a hybrid character 3-band channel EQ plug-in with basic surgical capabilities. It features a LP/HP section, adjustable output volume and phase, and optional “analog modeling”. It’s designed with ASIO/CPU footprint that allows it to live across all channels of a project without taking away as much of the resources as an insert slot.
- HF: +/-18dB shelf or bell filter with variable bandwidth and switchable frequencies of 1.1kHz, 2.2kHz, 3.9kHz, 5.8kHz, 8.2kHz, 10kHz, and 12kHz
- MF: +/-18dB bell filter with variable bandwidth and switchable frequencies of 0.22kHz, 0.36kHz, 0.7kHz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, 4.8kHz, and 7.2kHz
- LF: +/-18dB shelf or bell filter with variable bandwidth and switchable frequencies of 35Hz, 45Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz, 220Hz, 300Hz, and 400Hz
- HPF: slope of 6dB, 12dB, 18dB, and 24dB per octave, with frequencies 15Hz, 45Hz, 70Hz, 160Hz, and 360Hz
- LPF: slope of 6dB, 12dB, 18dB, and 24dB per octave, with frequencies 18kHz, 14kHz, 10kHz, 8kHz, and 6kHz
- bell filter bandwidth proportional to gain and frequency
- symmetrical and asymmetrical modes for boost/cut (bell filter only)
- “American” and “British” shelving modes
- output gain +/- 25dB
- phase invert at output
- optional very basic “analog modeling”
- mutable bands for quick A/B comparisons
We dont host any software files here. The download button will take you to the Sender Spike website where you can download the software direct.
Download SN04-G Channel EQ From Sender Spike Website